7:30 PM

Update



Well... its been a while since I've updated everyone on what's going on with us. To start out with, Ashlyn was born October 25! She weighed 6 pounds and was 20 inches long. She is almost 6 months old now and definitely growing fast! She weighs 12 pounds and is 241/2 inches long.





Drew has turned into a busy guy. He is working three jobs as well as taking a math class. He is hoping to get into a computer programing program this fall.
As for me, I am working 3 to 4 days a week at a salon just off of Sunnyside. I'm loving every minute of it (even though its hard to leave Ash sometimes)!
We are currently in the market for a new car. Not to mention any names, but someone... who lets say likes to be called Drew totaled our old car. Luckily no one got hurt.

We started Ashlyn on rice cereal about 2 weeks ago. She loves it! I can't feed it to her fast enough.

To Speed things up, Ash decided to grab the bowl and feed herself! When it comes to food its serious business.

While we were at an Easter party, Ashlyn found out frosting was her new favorite food.

At the Easter party, Ashlyn found her Easter present in a bush!

She absolutely loved it! She thought it was the greatest thing.

Ashlyn showed off her new Easter dress with grandma Kathy and grandpa Marc.


We all had lots of fun at the Easter party! Syd (my niece) and I decorated cupcakes and cookies.

1 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wow it's about time you updated your blog! I'm loving it!! Your neice is pretty cute! She looks like she has a pretty awesome mom! he he he