12:29 PM

A Fun Day

I thought I was going to have to miss Ashlyns first time eating carrots. Luckily, I got off work early so I didn't miss a thing! My sister Shamae came over with my two adorable nieces. They had lots of fun feeding Ashlyn. Ashlyn seemed to like the carrots just as much as the sweet potatoes.
Later, since the weather was so nice, Drew and I decided to take Ashlyn and Tank for a walk around the Green Belt. We all had a lot of fun! Ashlyn loved all of the ducks ( but not as much as Tank). The day turned out to be pretty great.


Me and my amazingly awesome sister Shamae


Ashlyn loved Aunt Shamae feeding her



She even let Sydney and Morgan feed her!

Mmmm.... yummy carrots

Ashlyn is all ready for her walk!


She is very excited!


Drew, Tank and I are taking a rest.

Ashlyn loved it by the water. She was so fascinated
by all of the birds down there.


Then she threw up her lunch! Shamae was right,
Carrots do stain clothes.

The poor tuckered out thing fell asleep.


Drew was so excited to get a kiss from me!!


As well as a hug.


Drew took me to the spot where he proposed three years ago.
Then he laid one on me!

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Very cute post Mal!!! You do have a pretty awesome sister, if I do say so myself. ha ha ha Good luck with that carrot stain. lol been there sista! Looks like a great day!

Jodi said...

Yay! I'm glad you are now in the blogging business! Looks good! I will love checkin' in on ya now!