5:32 PM

Back on the Ranch!

I decided to help my dad brand cows last Saturday. I hadn't worked on a ranch since I was sixteen! However, just like riding a bike, the basics came back real quick! I also realized some things never change. For example, goofing off and acting like a ten year old is a must (at least until you get yelled at), I am still afraid of the cows, and I feel so bad for all the baby calves when they get branded! Over all I had a fantastic day! Actually, it was probably the most fun I've had in a long time!



Just waiting to get down and dirty! Well at least
dirty.

Now what do they want me to do with this??

Spraying the backs of all the cows!

Shamae is "vaccinating" me! Yikes!

I'm stopping a cow from going the wrong way.
I wasn't scared at all ;)

Shamae just frying the hair off an innocent calf.


Whew! Finally done


The poor, tuckered out things!

1 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh my goodness I loved this post!! Lots of fun memories!